Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, the Email Marketing Coordinator will work on the planning, execution and optimization of email marketing campaigns of Golf Avenue and its properties. The candidate own the complete user engagement funnel through email and will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase Golf Avenue’s properties email subscriber bases and leverage as much value as possible from them. The EMC will also be responsible to maintain and develop the social media presence of Golf Avenue's brands.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, proactive, curious, creative and loves getting actively involved in developing and sending out amazing emails. He/she is passionate about learning and experimenting with the latest trends in demand generation and email marketing techniques. The candidate should have a good understanding of how most major email marketing platforms work and has some experience implementing and working with marketing automation systems, email lifecycle programs, email nurture and drip campaigns.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Golf Avenue’s properties email user base;
- Plan and schedule email and social media marketing campaign programs for all properties of Golf Avenue;
- Report, analyse and optimize all email marketing efforts;
- Manage and work with creative resources to deliver projects;
- Manage and coordinate content providers for all the social media platforms of the different properties;
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new technological tools involving email marketing;
- Assist in planning and implementing marketing automation funnels.
- Assist in the overall digital marketing strategic planning efforts;
- Perform constant strategic and competitive intelligence analysis;
- Develop and maintain corporate email best practices guidelines;
- ALWAYS challenge the old ways;
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, A/B testing methodologies;
- Outstanding analytical skills and a passion for data;
- Entrepreneurial mentality;
- Familiarity with CAN SPAM regulations;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented process addict;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & French);
- Good understanding of web analytics and email success metrics;
- Creativity, initiative, autonomy.
- Excellent understanding of web marketing and online consumer habits;
- Undergraduate studies preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Math or a related analytical area of study;
- Minimum of 0.5-2+ years working with email marketing and/or digital marketing;
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience with advanced segmentation tools for email marketing;
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator;
- Salary based on experience.