Golf Avenue is one of the largest players in the North American used golf equipment sector. With the biggest inventory of its kind, we seek to make golf as accessible and enjoyable for everyone as possible.
The Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for all e-commerce platforms, their evolution and the definition and implementation of digital communication strategies.
- Guide, lead and develop the digital marketing team;
- Develop communication and marketing plans for the various platforms;
- Develop and ensure the implementation of innovative and relevant digital strategies for customer acquisition and retention;
- Act as an expert and collaborate with professionals in the implementation, monitoring, measurement and optimization of organic (SEO) and paid SEO (SEO) strategies;
- Ensure the growth and engagement of the community on social medias for all brands;
- Ensure optimal use and management of budgets related to digital communications.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Technology or any other relevant discipline;
- 5 years experience in an e-business management position;
- Extensive experience in SEO, SEM and online advertising;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and DBM tools;
- Proficiency with e-mail tools (Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, others.);
- Good knowledge of Magento;
- Oral and written bilingualism (French and English) - advanced level required;
- Knowledge and interest in Golf.
At Golf Avenue, you are more than just a colleague, a professional or a customer, you are a part of our future. If you see yourself in this future, we would really like to have the chance to meet you and possibly work with you.