Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, the Graphic Designer will work with members of the marketing team to plan, execute and deliver visual content for Golf Avenue and its properties.
- Design advertising and promotional content (web banners, flyers, etc.);
- Assist in planning, and create web page designs for online campaigns;
- Develop and maintain UI and UX guidelines for all Golf Avenue’s brands;
- Retouch photo and video content;
- Adaptation of advertising and promotional content in multiple formats and derivatives;
- Any other design related tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite : Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.;
- Good knowledge of video editing softwares (Final Cut, Premiere, etc.);
- Curiosity and thirst for discovering and using new mediums of communication;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written.);
- Detailed portfolio (required).
- Creativity and keen eye for design;
- Excellent ability to craft and design content for marketing purposes;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to execute tasks quickly and precisely;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Ability to work with different groups of interests and handle the criticism.
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to communicate design needs with a team of web developers;
- Fluidity to work on in a Mac environment.
- Flexible hours;
- Full-time / part-time opportunities available.