The candidate will hold the position of customer experience associate. He will be in charge of daily activities in regards to customers on one of Golf Avenue’s many different selling platforms.
The ideal candidate should have a particular interest customer service and being part of a passionate, young and dynamic team. He will have to show great maturity, discipline and autonomy.
- Respond to the questions of our customers;
- Analyze customer needs and determine the appropriate scenarios and provide solutions;
- Greet visitors to the warehouse of the company and advise them on possible purchases;
- Ability to handle complaints and provide solutions to existing problems;
- Manage the return process of the packages and refunds.
- Be fully bilingual in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Possess strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Have a good sense of organization and priorities;
- Work effectively on multiple tasks;
- Have great communication skills and be a team player.
- Previous experience working at a customer service position.
NICE TO HAVE
- Passion for golf
- Full time;
- Salary based on experience.